Sunday, August 31, 2008

Elle est Morte

My mother died Saturday, August 30, 2008, at 10:32 a.m. Will say some more later on the plethora of emotions and thoughts that this has caused. But I just wanted to let you know what finally developed on that front. I already miss her.
Thanks for your thoughts, well wishes and suggestions on how to tell my mom about my spiritual issues. Ultimately, I decided not to say anything. So while my mom knew I didn't attend church and knew I had chosen to stop wearing Mormon garments, she never ended up finding out the full extent of my beliefs. I think it was for the best. I have no regrets about that. I regret more that she won't be a part of my children's lives. She loved them so much.
Meanwhile, I'm out in the boondocks of small town Oklahoma and am borrowing my cousin's internet connection. I'll write more when I get back to Idaho.

4 comments:

JohnR said...

Lessie, you've already heard this, but once again I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. How is T. handling this?

Unknown said...

Oh Lessie...much love to you and your family.

galen dara said...

lessie, I hardly know what to say... my thoughts are with you and your family.

Unknown said...

sorry this is the only way i know how to contacted you